“HUSTLERS INSTANT WIN GAME”
OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
This Instant Win Game (defined below) in support of the home entertainment release of “Hustlers” (the “Release”) is intended for viewing and participation in the United States of America and Canada (excluding Quebec) only and shall be evaluated and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. This Instant Win Game is restricted to entrants who are legal residents of the Eligibility Area (defined below) and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entering the Instant Win Game.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. To enter the “Hustlers Instant Win Game” (the “Instant Win Game”), go to http://uni.pictures/HustlersInstantWin(“Website”) during the Promotion Period (defined below) and follow the prompts to complete the official entry form that must include: your name and email address, then press “Submit” to be electronically entered. Instant Win Game begins at 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”)/3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on December 10, 2019 and ends at 8:59 PM PST/11:59 PM EST on December 27, 2019 (the "Promotion Period"). You may enter the Instant Win Game multiple times during the Promotion Period; however, (i) you may only enter the Instant Win Game once daily (i.e., once every twenty-four (24) hours) during that time, and (ii) there is a limit of one (1) Prize (as defined in Section 2) per entrant. Mass produced entries will invalidate all entries. Mail-in entries not accepted. Free internet access is available at many public libraries and schools and free e-mail accounts are available through a variety of providers. Otherwise, a service contract with a cellular telephone or wireless Internet or airtime provider may be required. In order to submit an entry for this Instant Win Game, you may be using data program time and you may be charged in accordance with your mobile services or wireless Internet contract. DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
2. A total of 8 prizes (each, a “Prize”) are available to be awarded as part of the Instant Win Game, 3 grand prizes and 5 secondary prizes. Each of the 3 grand prizes consists of (i) one (1) Hustlers movie poster signed by Constance Wu; (ii) one (1) Hustlers Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital Code combo pack; (iii) one (1) Hustlers-themed cocktail kit; and (iv) one (1) Hustlers-themed tote bag, an approximate retail value of USD$49.99/CDN$66.18. Each of the 5 secondary prizes consists of one (1) Hustlers Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital Code combo pack, an approximate retail value of USD$19.99/CDN$26.46. Each Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value if a designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties with respect to any Prize. Each Prize includes delivery to one (1) U.S.A. or Canada address only, as supplied by selected winner. Any other costs or expenses associated with the Prizes will be the sole responsibility of selected winner. By accepting a Prize, each winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw/selection, and therefore, agrees to Sponsor's use of his/her name, image, picture, biographical information, statements, voice, and likeness in any advertising and publicity Sponsor may conduct relating to the Instant Win Game and/or the Release in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times in perpetuity, without further compensation or notice. Instant Winners may be additionally required to execute and return, within seven (7) days of Prize notification, an affidavit of eligibility and/or release of liability and publicity (where permitted by law). If a potential Instant Winner is a Canadian resident, upon notification, the selected entrant must, unaided, correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. In the event that a selected entrant is unable to answer the skill-testing question correctly, Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify said entrant and to randomly draw another eligible entry, and Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. Each Prize will be awarded provided it is properly claimed and there are sufficient qualified entries received. In the event of forfeiture by any previously selected winner(s), Sponsor shall, in its sole discretion, attempt to award a Prize to an alternate winner. Return of any Prize or Prize notification as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize and selection of an alternate winner. Failure to comply with any requirement of these Official Rules may also result in forfeiture of Prize and selection of an alternate winner.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Instant Win Game is only open to legal USA and Canada residents who: (i) reside within Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) or the fifty (50) United States of America and District of Columbia (the “Eligibility Area”), (ii) enter from within the U.S.A. or Canada, and (iii) have reached the age of eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. For the avoidance of doubt, this Instant Win Game is void where restricted or prohibited by law. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor and each of its affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, Prize providers, advertising, public relations, and promotional agencies, as well as members of the immediate families (parent, grandparent, child, sibling, step-sibling, spouse, and in-laws) and households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in or win a Prize in the Instant Win Game.
4. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: 8 random, computer-generated winning times, one for each Prize, will be generated by Sponsor during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner (“Instant Winner”) as notified immediately after submitting your entry. If notified as a potential Instant Winner, you will need to provide a physical mailing address to which Sponsor may deliver the Prize. If any potential Instant Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, fails to provide Sponsor with a physical mailing address at the time of being notified that Instant Winner won a Prize, or declines the Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Instant Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Instant Winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to any Prize.
6. CHOICE OF LAW/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Instant Win Game or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal and state courts of the State of California, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (not to exceed USD$50.00/CDN$66.19), including costs associated with entering the Instant Win Game, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California, U.S.A. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the limitations or exclusions stated in these Official Rules may not apply to you. Check your state, provincial, and local laws for any restrictions regarding the aforementioned limitations or exclusions. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION, OR EXPLOITATION OF THE INSTANT WIN GAME, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTION OR PROJECT OF SPONSOR OR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES.
7. Releasees shall not be liable to the Instant Winner or any other person for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, network or computer problems, Internet problems, hacking, computer viruses, unauthorized computer access, tampering, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control.
8. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE INSTANT WIN GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on an e-mail address, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Instant Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
11. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Instant Win Game is Universal Pictures Home Entertainment LLC, 100 Universal City Plaza, Building 1440/6, Universal City, CA 91608.
12. RULES, WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners List (available after January 15, 2020), you may (i) visit http://uni.pictures/HustlersInstantWin, or (ii) send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt no later than February 29, 2020 to: “Hustlers Instant Win Game”, c/o Universal Pictures Home Entertainment LLC, 100 Universal City Plaza, Building 1440/6, Universal City, CA 91608, Attention: Digital Marketing.
© Universal Pictures Home Entertainment LLC. 2019
Start: December 09, 2019 @ 05:00 pm (US/Central)
End: December 27, 2019 @ 04:00 pm (US/Central)